Does GENESIS Nutritional Products have a NAPPI Code?
Yes, GENESIS Nutritional Products have a NAPPI code. It is found on the bottom of your invoice.
Why does GENESIS Nutritional Products qualify for a NAPPI Code?
Genesis meals are high in Protein, low GI and has 100% RDA of vitamins and minerals. It also contains selenium and a functioning prebiotic.
How do you claim from your medical aid?
- Purchase GENESIS Nutritional Products meals online or from Takealot.
- Keep the invoice that will stipulate the NAPPI code.
- Submit the receipt to your medical aid within 3 months of purchase.
What does NAPPI stand for?
National Pharmaceutical Product Index (NAPPI CODE)
What does this code mean?
The NAPPI code is a unique coding system (identifier) for medicines, surgical or consumable products and medical procedures which allows you the consumer to claim a rebate / refund from your medical aid.
MediKredit has, over the years, undertaken the task to facilitate the adoption of NAPPI (National Pharmaceutical Product Interface) as a national electronic standard on behalf of the South African healthcare industry.
The NAPPI code therefore:
- Is a recognised medical aid product code.
- Enables you to apply for reimbursement from a medical aid scheme, but is not a guarantee of reimbursement.
What does this mean for you the consumer?
It means that your medical aid might reimburse your GENESIS purchase. The reimbursement will come out of your medical savings plan.
Please make contact with your medical aid and submit the GENESIS NAPPI code that you will find on your GENESIS invoice. For any queries, contact email@example.com.